Precinct Update – Monday 26 July 2021
NSW Health has now confirmed Threefold Pastry as an exposure site for COVID-19. The exposure periods are as follows:
Threefold Pastry exposure site periods
- Thursday 15 July, 12.30pm - 1pm
- Friday 16 July, 10am – 3pm
In accordance with the NSW Health advice, anyone who attended this venue at the above times is a close contact and must immediately get tested and self-isolate for 14 days regardless of the result, and contact NSW Health on 1800 943 553. For further information visit NSW Health.
The tenancy has completed a two-stage deep cleaning process as a priority, on both Saturday 17 and Thursday 22 July. Additional deep cleaning has also been undertaken in and around the Retail Rail Link area, and 4 Parramatta Square back of house corridors and amenities. Parramatta Square Management continues to follow the direction and advice of NSW Health as required.
The safety of all our tenants, customers, visitors and retailers continues to be our upmost priority at this time.
Precinct Update – Thursday 22 July 2021
Parramatta Square Management has been advised of a new confirmed case of COVID-19 at one of our retail tenancies, Threefold Pastry. The tenancy has now undergone deep cleaning as a priority. Additional deep cleaning has also being undertaken in and around the Retail Rail Link area.
Parramatta Square Management continues to follow the direction and advice of NSW Health as required. Any individual who has recently visited Threefold Pastry is advised to monitor for symptoms, and if symptoms arise get tested.
The safety of all our tenants, customers, visitors and retailers continues to be of upmost priority at this time.
Precinct Update – Tuesday 20 July 2021
Parramatta Square Management is pleased to advise a two-stage deep cleaning process has been completed in the Parramatta Square public domain seating and tables, Parramatta Square Rail link and retail high touch areas, as well as 3 and 4 Parramatta Square loading docks.
Parramatta Square Management continues to be in close communication with NSW Health, and will follow their direction and provide further advice as required. The Retail areas of Parramatta Square continue to remain open for use during this time.
We thank all our tenants, retailers, customers and visitors for their ongoing cooperation and support and look forward to welcoming all back to the precinct soon.
Precinct Update – Saturday 17 July 2021
Parramatta Square Management has been notified a cleaning contractor of Parramatta Square recently tested positive to COVID-19. The contractor was working in Parramatta Square from Monday 12 – Thursday 15 July.
While we await further direction from NSW Health, it is recommended anyone who visited Parramatta Square during this period monitor for symptoms and get tested if symptoms occur.
Affected areas are now undergoing a deep clean and sanitisation. As a further precautionary measure, additional cleaning is underway throughout all the high touch points of the precinct.
To stay informed regarding the latest health advice, please call the National Coronavirus Helpline 1800 020 080 or visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
Our priority continues to be the health, safety and wellbeing of our Parramatta Square tenants, customers, retailers and visitors at this time.
We thank all our customers and tenants for their cooperation and look forward to seeing you at Parramatta Square again soon.
Important Health Information
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, and government restrictions change, the safety and wellbeing of all Parramatta Square tenants and visitors remains the highest consideration.
While within the Parramatta Square precinct, we encourage you to:
- Exercise social distancing (keep 1.5m distance between yourself and others)
- Keep your hands clean by utilising hand sanitiser that is provided throughout the commercial lobbies or by thoroughly washing your hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Keep your eye out for the new signage and ensure you adhere to the updated guidelines in place
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell and seek medical advice
See the NSW Government COVID-19 guidelines for further information.
New Measures in Place
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our tenants and visitors, we have taken steps to help minimise potential health and business impacts of COVID-19, such as:
- Provision of hand sanitiser in the commercial lobbies for your convenience
- Increased cleaning regime of high touch points
- Reconfiguration furniture in commercial lobbies to allow for more space to ensure social distancing is maintained
- Discouragement of overcrowding in lifts with signage to indicate how many passengers are recommended to travel per lift car
- Updated signage displayed to remind you of the new guidelines in place
- By working together, we can create a safe and hygienic environment for all tenants and visitors. As you visit Parramatta Square, we invite you to look for the signage around the precinct and ensure you are adhering to the new guidelines.
The health and wellbeing of our community will always be our top priority as we continue to create a safe and welcoming space for all.
Thank you for your cooperation.