Christmas in July: Mocktail Recipes
Nothing says Christmas more than festive mocktails! Learn how to make these delicious drinks from Mellöbarre Collins Square for your next festive get together. It will sure be a crowd pleaser at your next holiday event.
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Fresh mint
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Puree bananas, pineapple juice, almond milk and ice in a blender.
- Divide among 4 glasses. Garnish with pineapple wedges.
Apple Cranberry Spritzer
- 2 cups sparkling apple cider
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup soda water
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
- Whole cranberries, lemon and apple slices for garnish (optional)
- In a pitcher, combine the cider, cranberry juice, soda, and lemon juice, stirring gently to mix.
- Pour into wine glasses or highball glasses over ice to serve.
- Garnish with lemon, cranberries and ﬂoating apple slices.