At Parramatta Square, everything you need is available at your fingertips.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout all common areas of the precinct, including all tower lobbies, the public domain and inside the cafes and restaurants.
To log onto the Wi-Fi network follow these steps:
- Enable Wi-Fi on your device via settings.
- Select the ‘Parramatta Square Wi-Fi’ network on your device.
- In the login page that appears, either enter your email address and press ‘Sign In’, or select ‘Log In with Facebook’.
The precinct app – the Parramatta Square Passport – is packed with convenient tools and services designed to make your day-to-day work life even easier at Parramatta Square.
Download the app and enjoy the benefits now.Parramatta Square Passport
End of Trip
The End of Trip facilities at Parramatta Square are state-of-the-art and hyper-functional but more than anything, they are comfortable.
Designed with the user in mind, the facilities enable workplace wellness and flexibility. The end of trip facilities have been planned to address all your convenience needs. So, whether your day starts with a jog into the office, is punctuated with a lunchtime game of basketball or ends with a dinner event, you are able to comfortably refresh at Parramatta Square.
- Elevator access direct from End of Trip to lobby
- Easy access to and from main road networks and cycling/jogging trails
- Full-length mirrors
- Secure lockers with electronic passcode
- Vanity stations with hair dryers and straighteners
- Drying room with clothes drying cabinets
- Showers with complimentary body wash and shampoo
- Secure bike storage
- Bicycle maintenance station
- Change facilities
- Hydration station
- Ironing stations
- Hair dryers and hair straightening irons
- Fresh towel service
- Vending machine with healthy snacks, drinks and essential items