Parramatta Square Precinct Update
IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, and government restrictions change, the safety and wellbeing of all Parramatta Square tenants and visitors remains the highest consideration.
While within the Parramatta Square precinct, we encourage you to:
- Exercise social distancing (keep 1.5m distance between yourself and others)
- Keep your hands clean by utilising hand sanitiser that is provided throughout the commercial lobbies or by thoroughly washing your hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Keep your eye out for the new signage and ensure you adhere to the updated guidelines in place
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell and seek medical advice
New measures in place
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our tenants and visitors, we have taken steps to help minimise potential health and business impacts of COVID-19, such as:
- Provision of hand sanitiser in the commercial lobbies for your convenience
- Increased cleaning regime of high touch points
- Reconfiguration furniture in commercial lobbies to allow for more space to ensure social distancing is maintained
- Discouragement of overcrowding in lifts with signage to indicate how many passengers are recommended to travel per lift car
- Updated signage displayed to remind you of the new guidelines in place
By working together, we can create a safe and hygienic environment for all tenants and visitors. As you visit Parramatta Square, we invite you to look for the signage around the precinct and ensure you are adhering to the new guidelines.
The health and wellbeing of our community will always be our top priority as we continue to create a safe and welcoming space for all.
Thank you for your cooperation.